Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, November 03, 2006

Inspirations, Continued



This is a photo the newest addition to my family, Baby B'lu, taken as he lay in a spot of sun on the livingroom carpet. He inspires me to laugh, nurture, and pay attention, as I don't want to miss a single detail of his "babyhood".

Inspiration is everywhere, but there are always those times when we need a nudge. For me, Maggie Grey and Jane Wild's book "Paper, Metal, & Stitch is such a book. I had to look beyond the sameness in color to realize that this was the perfect book to pick up during those times when we are up for experimental play. See more of my comments on my book (Inspiration) page.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How adorable!!!!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main