Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Angel Project



Much more than a class!


Yes, I will be teaching the making of angels in paper, fabric, and mixed media. This online class will take a leisurely pace,
beginning Nov. 1 and ending Dec. 30. We will be discussing intent, and perhaps also healing stones. The paper angels will be appropriate for gift tags, greeting cards, or tree ornaments. The 3-dimensional angels will make fantastic healing gifts for friends, charity, and yourself.

Who can't use an angel or two? Let's place as many angels as possible on this earth!


This is what you do:

1. Remit $30 via PayPal to MaiLiis@ix.netcom.com
2. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CreativeSparks/ and ask to join. I will approve you immediately on receiving payment.
3. Tell your friends!

Remember, the cost comes out to be 50 cents a day, and you will not only be inspired but be making beautiful and useful gifts.

__._,_.___


1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hi Chaska, I'm honored that you'd want to include me in this class however, I'm going to have to pass at this time. Things are a bit hectic right now. Perhaps something in the future would work better for me. I'm not sure what all is involved as I have not participated in any on line classes before. I thank you so much for thinking of me.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main