Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, November 24, 2008

Fantastic Flight of Angels

from the Angel Project:

"Star" by Susan Hackbarth of Wisconsin
Amazing that this regal being does anything other than bless people.





















Elegantly dressed "Angel of Hope", was created by Doreen Grozinger of New York




















This fantastic, whimsical angel, created by Nancilyn Kroushl
flew in from Kentucky.
















This pretty blue angel created by Anne Davis of California is named "Delight".
With the bells and feathers on her wand she tickles your fancy.














Now you know why Mona Lisa is smiling!
Doreen Grozinger of New York who gave
Mona a make-over calls her "Gratitude"












This is "Fleur", created by Gena Lumbroso of France. Notice Fleur's crystal wand for power and clarity. Who would not want to be touched by that?































Labels: ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

I love angels! These are truly lovely - and they are all so different.
connie w

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until my shoulder is healed enough to allow me to create angels of my own! This display of my classmates work is amazing and inspirational.
I'm working very hard at physical therapy and hope to catch up to all of you soon!
Denise

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved looking at the angle project. That is something I would like to make too. The colors are wonderful.
Barb

5:59 PM  
Blogger Judybec said...

These are all beautiful angels but my favorite is the pretty blue one -- her hair is sooooo fascinating!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main