Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Inspiration




A few days ago I went to Hobby Lobby for a specific item. While walking to the back of the store, I passed the silk flower department, and I was struck with a strong urge to make a flower person! If a flower were human, what would it look like?

Forgetting my errand, I grabbed the most expensive branch of green leaves.....because that's what I seem to do automatically....and headed home. I made an armature, padded it, and wrapped it in a metallic gold and green fabric. I couldn't stop until she was finished. Perhaps, I'll make a whole garden like this.:-0


3 Comments:

Blogger mary schweitzer said...

What fun!! A garden of these ladies would be beautiful!
Mary

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kate Carvellas said...

I agree with Mary! an entire garden of these ladies would be magical! This is just lovely!

Kathy

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful - I can just imagine a whole garden of them!

Anne Davis

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main