Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Prayer Songs







Titled "Prayer Songs", this box assemblage was created by Jeanne Borofsky.  I love both the piece and the title, possibly because prayer flags have been "incubating" in my mind for at least a year now. 

Today I cleaned off my table...well, enough so that there is some order along with space to work....and also did research for my next project, a commissioned piece which I've been putting off.

Tomorrow my daughter and grandson arrive from California for the entire Thanksgiving week, and playing with them, as well as creating Thanksgiving dinner are up next for me. My prayer for you is that you have a most wonderful  giving of thanks with family and friends!


2 Comments:

Blogger Pam McKnight said...

Have a great Thanksgiving! I love this assemblage.
pam

2:58 PM  
Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

Hey, we're on the same wave-length with the prayer flags. I have them hanging at home, but I want to make my own.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main