Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

What???

I find the most interesting images on Pinterest, a Facebook application.  I chose to share this one because I like it and because my art does make itself...almost.  The more I am in that famous "flow", the more free of conscious thought or struggle my work is.  

What's funny about this "making itself" thing is, is that I have no control.  No matter how colorful or "wild" I am feeling., my art comes out looking the way IT wants to!  I have no say-so.  And, even though I long to do large, bright and loose crazy splashes of color, or funky, gritty gray and black compositions,  I can't.  I'm just not willing to make this a forced process.  My intention is to be REAL, to be in alignment with my soul.  So, I get what I get, and I feel blessed.

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so relate to your comments. When I try to make something it just doesn't happen. What comes out is what comes out. Thank you for this post.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

I appreciate your feed-back! I believe it's actually best to just "go with it", but also know I would be in real trouble if I were asked to do someone's portrait! <3

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main