Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Last class for the year

Yesterday was my last class in Danville until next spring. There were 10 wonderful artists in the class whom I enjoyed throroughly and whom I hate leaving. Perhaps, I get too attached? Several of them have taken every single class I have taught....How could I not get attached? They have welcomed me and honored me by allowing to be taught by me, and brought me joy by giving me the opportunity.

This is the first time in my life that I am moving while having so much which I regret leaving behind.
Already I am thinking about coming back in the spring and excited about the classes
I am going to teach! How crazy is that? I need to be working on moving to Austin!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main