Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Classes; Doesn't Get Much Better!

http://rd.joggles.com/?pf=8378 This is the link to my new online class through Joggles.com, beginning June 9. It is one I am particularly excited about as I am going to teach students how to make their papercrafts more "artful", applying the same principles of design and color which every successful painter uses.

But next week it's off to California for me where I will not only visit with my daughter, 5 yr. old grandson, and friends....but teach a week-end of workshops at Stamper's Warehouse in Danville. Teaching online classes is challenging (For me, it's a lesson in expressing myself clearly.) and very rewarding when students share pictures of their work, these 'in person' classes will be more than teaching. It will be an artsy romp with old friends. What could be better than that?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main