Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mailing List

I am trying to figure out a way I can let those of who who are interested know when I am offering classes or new art. It is not always possible to keep my site updated....besides, I much prefer only sending updates to those of you who actually want to hear from me. So, on a trial basis I have subscribed to a free service. I believe this to be on the up and up and trust that it won't be the cause of SPAM in anyone's mailbox. If you are up for experimentation, please go to
http://www.ListExplode.com/index.php?referid=zipcat1

It is free....There is no need to buy anything. Also, you may wish to use this service (the free part) to set up your own mailing list. I am trying to become a little more techno-savvy, but if you prefer the old fashioned way,
please e-mail me and let me you want announcements of new art or classes available. Either way, I hope to hear from you!

Mai-Liis


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main