Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Food for the Soul

I am suffering from one of the worst allergy attacks ever. Though it's hardly important within the whole picture, when I am physically not well, I find it difficult to maintain a good attitude.
It especially at times like these that I need to find ways to uplift my spirits. One of the ways I do this is to read...or look at....what inspires me.

Bruce Barone is one of my most admired artists. I am a little embarrassed to say this, but when I look at his images or read his writing, I feel connected at a very deep level. With his permission, I share with you one of his journal entries:

http://www.birchlane.net/astonishment.htm


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main