Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fancy Fish Fashions



This may be the silliest thing I have done in years, and I got 17 people to play with me! Somehow, we made the jump from "Threadgills", the restaurant, to fancy fish fashions, and after receiving all the tags that everyone made, I will be assembling them into little books and returning them. The deadline for mailing them to me is September 15, but I thought I would set a good example for the group and do mine early......besides, this project reached the top of my project list....meaning, at the moment nothing is on fire.

In the example on the left I interpreted "threads" literally. On the tag, right, which is not yet finished, I have designed an all metal punk suit.
However, it is my wedding dress design which makes me giggle.
It is a white net retro baby-doll fashion, hanging in folds straight from the neck rhinestone collar. That one won't scan, so will wait until when
I am doing a dreaded photography session.

If I had 3 wishes, one of them would be a perfect photo set-up, complete with studio lighting.
I cannot believe that I was ever a photography major!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main