Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy Thoughts

Considering the news from Mexico, I feel fortunate in going to MO to teach, rather than to
San Miguel to learn! I will be be teaching a 3-Dimensional Art Creativity workshop. It will be
free-wheeling, fun, and the more wacko I can encourage everyone to be, the better. I'll sneak in design principles, but, it will be primarily about loosening up and bringing out the inner playful child. Every person's finished work will be different, and I hope that each one is surprised and
pleased. The only given is an unfinished wood box, and a Barbie doll! Yippee!

And, I get to see a Chihuly show at the St.Louis Botanical Gardens. How great is that?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main