Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, August 07, 2006

New Shrine Doll



This is not the Day of the Dead shrine. I did this piece last month, but managed to get a half-way decent photograph today, finally. Because I use shiny objects in my work, sunlight or flash
won't work. I got lucky with the cloud cover of
today....and also my empty garbage can, two pieces of white illustration board and steady knees as I hunkered down. I know I should take the time to master my camera, buy a tripod, and learn photoshop. I have trouble getting around to such things.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A walking shrine. Why does it remind me of the Golum?
The pictures great. No photoshop needed.

1:04 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

just found a link to your site this morning--- I find this piece wonderful ~~ the photo is fine ~~ well worth the effort. Great colors.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main