Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Year's Thoughts




















I don't make New Year's resolutions, but I do look back on the past, and think about what I can do better in the new year. "Better" to me means having more happy times, and fewer disappointments.....at least as much so as is within my control.

This shrine is called "Every Soul is a Circus" and that certainly is true! I believe I can be much happier thinking that whenever I am being critical of myself or of others. Being judgmental creates a huge amount of stress and makes it difficult...if not impossible....to be joyful. I will also continue to pursue having fun with a vengeance.

I am wishing all of us a Happy New Year!

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Mai-Liis...your work has matured and your life sounds as if you are happy....I wish you well!

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main