Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, March 30, 2007

Bunny Love

When I found this old postcard in an antique store, I could not resist it. Eventually, it became the to element to a small shrine. I crinkled and lightly sanded the card, and framed it in old
mother-of-pearl buttons. I am using a very old
metal box, also found in an antique store, for the shrine.

The inside brings a silly grin to my face. I do love bunnies, but especially this one. I think it may be the only humorously wacky piece I have ever done. Most of my other shrines show
edgy, tongue in cheek humor.....At least that's how I see them! Your comments invited!




1 Comments:

Blogger One Creative Queen said...

I am loving this shrine! From naked Barbies with bullet holes to this...you crack me up! I love your humor and the way it shows through in your work. I'm also extremely jealous of your trip - you're going to have a wonderful time! If at all possible, please fill us in while you're gone - I'd love to hear about your adventures and live vicariously through yo! :)

I also wanted to thank you for the comment you left on my blog - I haven't had a chance to respond yet but wanted you to know I did get it.

I really do love this piece - keep posting your eye candy - it refreshes my creative inspiration!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main