Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, April 30, 2007

Adventure!



After taking time off to do other things, I am back teaching for
Joggles.com. My mini class on altering a Barbie doll begins May
31. If you have ever taken one of these online classes, you know that you can download the instructions and complete the project a time convenient to you. For a photo of the front of this doll and for more complete information, please go to Joggles.com and look under classes. Oh, and by the way....if you prefer the looks of my wilder Barbie's, we can discuss those in the lesson forum.
This is a great class for anyone who likes to rip off the heads,
because that's what we will do. But, for a good reason, of course.

I'll tell you about the new wrapped mermaid doll class which I teach in August later.









Tomorrow, May 1st, is the big day! We will be spending tomorrow night in Lima, and then flying (on a tiny plane, no doubt) on to Cuzco and the Sacred Valley. Doreen and I have put our trust in a person whom we do not know, but about whom we feel "good". He usually accompanies his tours, but we did not want to go on a tour...at least, I didn't. Both of us fully intend for this to all work out perfectly.

She has been an incredibly successful manifester. I have been so busy with other things that I have not done much about the trip other than trust it works out. My cats have been glued to me, following me room to room and staring at me. I think I'd better tell them that a very nicelady is coming to take care of them and even sleeping with them. Gosh, I wouldn't mind being one of my cats.....just now now. I'm off to Peru!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main