Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, April 02, 2007

Little Otik

I laughed out loud when my friend, Imelda, sent this to me. I haven't a clue as to how she managed to come up with this, but it
is a reference to the movie "Little Otik".

When I told her that I had seen it on DVD, and even though it was rather dumb, I just had to watch it all the way through.....she
told me that the movie had affected her in the same way. What ensued was an almost endless e-mail discussion of the movie, a
discussion which in itself became funny. Aw, go ahead, watch the movie and tell me what you think! Just a little hint, Otik is carved from a tree root.
It changed my perception of tree roots forever!


1 Comments:

Blogger FranksFilms said...

Oh yes indeed - I did see it. My comments are here.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main