Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Sexy Hiking Boots

My SHOP is now officially closed until mid May when I return from Peru.

I am so excited that I'm not getting a whole lot done...not, yet!:-) As much as I want to be someone who gets things done early without getting into a last day frazzle, I have come to accept the fact that I enjoy dawdling! Well, actually I have been working on getting the Vision Cards out, so I am not exactly idle when I
say I'm "dawdling".

Aren't my hiking boots nice? Not only am I going to fulfill a calling of many years by going to
Machu Picchu, but my desire of hiking boots....and the inability to find any comfortable enough....goes back even further. Yeah...you are going to know for sure that I am odd when I
tell you I think they are sexy! tee hee.. I get good hair cuts, have my hair highlighted, wear make-up, get manicures.....Now, add hiking boots! Shall I call myself well-rounded? :-)

I'll probably only be able to babble until I leave next Tuesday.......I can't even settle down long
enough to make lists.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff.. Your hiking boots really looks Sexy. I think those are Timberland brand.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main