Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Passages

These are photos from Machu Picchu, all copyright protected, but I am thinking about doing a couple of collage sheets.
I took a lot of photos of passages of all types. I didn't think of this has being symbolic of my life at the time. It was here that I found a huge rusted old nail, and brought it home. A rusted very old nail from Machu Picchu! Whether I can bring myself to actually use it in a shrine as I intended, I don't know. I have so many wonderful shrine objects I brought back, that you would think I would have started work, already!








I am now fully returned,
and about caught up with all those pesky housekeeping tasks. I am much more relaxed, and perhaps the pendant I have from the shaman really is grounding me.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Main