Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Miksang


Miksang is the Tibetan word for "good eye".
These are my examples. I stepped right outside my front door and really looked at the walls of
the entry. Then I captured what I saw with my
digital camera. The close up world is very colorfull, isn't it?
Robert Genn mentioned Miksang in one of his
newsletters. It is about much more than macro
photography. It is about meditative seeing, and meditative viewing.
Everything I happen to read these days, leads
me back to being fully present in the moment....
paying attention, for without that we cannot live intentionally, creating the life we want.



1 Comments:

Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

I read the article and saw you had taken to it right away. I did the same today. Took it with me on my errands today and it really gave me some "good perspective". I put some pictures on 2 blogs.
Have a fun time at the mini retreat and say hi to them for me. They'll probably say, Doreen who? because I never participate in that group.
Travel safe.
Doreen

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main