Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, July 13, 2007

Last Chance!


This is the last wrapped doll class which I will be teaching. Perhaps, I'll do entirely different art dolls in the future.....Those of you who know me well, know that I am always going on to new inspirations.

You will learn how to do a flexible armature, use white cotton for wrapping, make a mermaid tail, use of embellishments, and
fabric paint. Sign up at http://www.Joggles.com now.....The class begins August 1st! The beauty of an online class is that
you can download the lessons and work at leisure. Even if you cannot start your mermaid until the fall, I will help you if you need it.

If you don't already have a goodly stash of mermaid related
embellishments, write me after you've signed up and I'll make
some suggestions. Everything else is easily available at Joggles.com.


6 Comments:

Blogger Veleta (Sammy) said...

I love your wrapped doll class that I took last year to maybe it was longer from Joggles!

Look forward to seeing what you come up with next...

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a revamped class from last year's, Sammy. As I recall, I loved having you in the class.:-) Mai-Liis

2:37 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Hey, Mai-Liis!
I posted the info about your class on my blog. Hope it helps! Can't wait to see the new things you're creating!
Hugs, CC

7:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What does the symbol of the mermaid represent?

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up for your class as soon as it was listed. I'm really looking forward to it.

I haven't been able to find a ceramic face (Joggles is currently out of the small ones), so I was thinking about using a mirror or some other shiny thing. In any case, this will be fun, and it will be an art form I've never tried before.

Anne

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joggles WILL have the face cabs available! If not, please contact me and I will see to it that you get one.

Mai-Liis

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main