Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, August 27, 2007

Art for Art's Sake















I am frequently asked whether if I did not sell my work or teach, would I still do art? Well, of course! Art is worth doing for art's sake. It is
one of the most enjoyable things I can think of to do. And, there seems to be no end to the many ways of creating it!

Just wanted to show you what can be done with scotch tape. I would call this performance
sculpture, though I have no idea what the correct designation currently would be. Did someone have a big sale on Scotch tape, do you suppose, or was it taken from some offices?


3 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

Looks very interesting. Where was it? Reminds of the work of Antony Gromley's recent work in London

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, Jacqui. There were no credits given at all. However, in some of the other photos, the scenery looked like it could have been London.
Mai-Liis

5:21 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Sotch Tape?

Wow this is mind-boggling, thank you for sharing these pics

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main