Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Healing Dolls; A New Direction

Joggles just announced their offering of fall online classes...and so I can tell you about my healing dolls and the class I will be teaching. I am so excited!!!

When I announced that I was ready to go on to something else,
I did not have a clue as to what that might be. Looking at it in
retrospect, it all makes sense.

I have been moving toward the healing arts for a long time, but
my logical left brain has been arguing with me. I have made peace with it, demonstrated scientific proof to my left hemisphere, and now can incorporate energy and color healing
with art!

My visit to Machu Picchu, as well as my visits with two shamans
were a major influence, but what brought it all together for me
was attending a workshop with Bruce Lipton, a cellular biologist.
My class will be straight-forward, and though I will explain the
healing principles of the dolls, our primary concentration will be on creating them....making them uniquely interesting and beautiful.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main