Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, August 06, 2007

My Worktable

It's no use waiting until I "clean up" to show you
my table. This is about as good as it gets....ever.
I am using my old dining table, then using a sheet
of thick plywood, built built a work surface at counter height above it. It is extended, giving me more work surface as well as the shelving unit at the end.
I love having the extra storage, and also being able to work comfortably standing up. I do have a drafting chair which I can sit on, but always wind up standing. On good days, B'lu will sleep
in the chair instead of on whatever I am trying to work on.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the table.It's so nice to have everything you want, right at hand. I miss that.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main