Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Doll Classes




















These two wrapped mermaids are still in progress. I love the movement and personality the artist has given both of her mermaids. Now, the fun part of embellishing! Anne Davis of California made these in my last doll class through Joggles.com. That's the beauty of online classes....They can be done at your leisure, though I hope Anne gets these finished before the next class she has signed up for: Healing Art Dolls (through Joggles.com)! :-)

Even though my Healing Art Dolls class does not begin
until October 17th, I encourage everyone who knows that they definitely want to be part of it to sign up as early as possible. Joggles orders supplies well before the class, and she bases her orders to suppliers on the number of sign-ups. http://www.Joggles.com

By the way, you will make two different healing dolls in the upcoming class, and I think you will find they go quickly and are so much fun to make that you'll want to make several more for personalized Christmas gifts.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kyla said...

I just signed up for your class. Looking for to getting started
Kyla

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kyla, you are going to have fun!
Mai-Liis

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main