Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Visit













I got all dressed up and hopped on the bus with the others. California or bust!













It's been pretty wild here with these flat visitors from the Holy Moly, Mackeroly group. They are all artists. Need I say more? They have been on the road for two years, traveling the country, picking up more members as they went along. You see them here posing on my art table. No, they aren't doing any art. They ARE art.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mai-Liis,
Everyone looks like they are having a great time. I whole idea is so much fun, it allows the kid to come out and play big time!! Have fun my friend! Darlene

5:14 PM  
Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

Wow. I almost forgot about this..I was one of the first to get on the bus 2years ago! Yikes. Have fun :-)
What a journey.....
Doreen

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main