Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Healing Art Doll Class














If you are signed up for this class with Joggles.com, then you received your supply list today.
The first lesson next Wednesday, will cover the details of the supply list so you can make decisions about what you must have, and what you can substitute for. We will also cover the "whys", design elements, and color properties.

If you are under a time crunch and MUST order some of your supplies before the first class, please send me a copy of our receipt from Joggles, and I will try to answer all your questions.

I will be providing instructions for all three dolls. Once you have a good stash of supplies, they get faster and less expensive to make, so be thinking of personalized Christmas giving!

If you are not yet signed up, why not? This will be a fun class, and who would not want a doll with the power to heal? Sorry about sounding like a commercial, but I am sincere in my
enthusiasm!


1 Comments:

Blogger Kyla said...

I am signed up for the class and can't wait to get started.
kyla

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main