Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wherever you go, there you are......




















I just returned from central California where I saw family and my good friend, Lu. I had a whirlwind tour of the East Bay and of Santa Cruz, so this certainly was not a study with depth, but since being there a little more than a year ago, I found it to be quite different from before.

The stores had merchandise very similar to those of the Austin area, and...with very few exceptions (about the same number as here).....everyone was very nice, friendly, and polite.
The drivers even had stopped honking at me with impatience. Imagine that! :-) Even the Oakland airport personnel, so annoying last year, now were smiling. Pretty much everyone smiled at me, actually. My seat mates on all my flights were delightful!

It's one thing to read about a concept, but it's an entirely different thing to experience it. Reality is what we think. We see what we think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main