Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Business as Usual?

I have discovered that I am not the only one who has opted out of the stress which holidays can, and have, brought for years and years. I have found that there are plenty of others who are spending at least part of the holidays creatively. Yesterday I spent a good part of the day feasting my eyes on beautiful batiks. I figured I would be the only one there, but my favorite quilt store was packed, and they were not buying Christmas projects.

Today, I have been rooting around in my studio. Oh, that sounds ugly, doesn't it? I have been organizing, making up more Wrapped Doll Kits, and setting up the Wrapped Doll class through this site. Please see "Classes" I felt a little bit embarrassed (because it's Christmas) when I e-mailed the only two people I remembered having inquired about this, and they signed up immediately. So, o.k., some of you are creating in the kitchen, and others are creating in their studios.

Unfortunately, I am having trouble uploading photos, so if you are interested in seeing the two new wrapped doll kits, please let me know, and I'll send scans to you personally. Directions for purchasing the class are under "classes". You can begin these at any time.

I wish everyone peace,love, and joy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main