Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am Back!

I am back from Denver where I attended an advanced Psych-K workshop. Both before, and since returning 2 days ago, I have completed the design project for the my next Joggles class which will begin early March. My brain is filled with new knowledge and I am finding it a bit of a challenge sorting through all the new ideas.
It's all good, though!

May all left-brained people forgive me for not having made note of the author of these words which I found scribbled in my notes from the workshop:

I am blessed, and as my fields of influence expand,
I am guided beyond adversity, and empower wisdom and vitality!

I easily attract, recognize, accept and share the gifts.





2 Comments:

Blogger Nancilyn (Fiberdabbler) said...

I like those lines you quoted. I've realized for a long time that life is learning, but I'm just now recognizing it as a pedagogical continuum. Teaching was a fall back career for me, but it turned out to be the right one, and although I'm retired, I find I still teach and learn, learn and teach every day.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

Yes, and I don't know about you, but I had no idea that I would never come to and "end". How could I ever have thought I would know it all and have shared it all? :-)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main