Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love or Fear?

Many spiritual teachers have said (though I heard it only about a week ago!) that there are only two emotions: love and fear.

I like that! Simplicity is good in my book. When I examine my impressions and my opinions honestly, I can see the truth in everything coming down to either love or fear. Oh, and we
have all learned such bad habits....We are surrounded by fear! I have turned off the TV, don't spend time with negative people, but I have far to go. The effort to choose love over fear is frequently rewarded only by how I feel inside. But, even if that is the only immediate difference of which I am aware of, it's worth it! Fear, on the other hand, debilitates us.


1 Comments:

Blogger Nancilyn (Fiberdabbler) said...

When I consider FEAR an acronym for "false evidence appearing real", I am able to remind and reassure myself that my fear is but a figment of my imagination and therefore groundless. This only applies to fears of projected consequence. Unpredicated anxieties would be organic in nature and require treatment.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main