Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Trashcan Collage
















The spiritual guide from the ancient Chinese philosopher cat, Yo Meow Ma, states "When standing on sand,
bury your waste, not your head." Whereas I believe there are times when one definitely should bury one's head under one's "blankey", in general the last part of Meow Ma's statement is "right on". As to burying one's waste, hmmmm......look what I found in my studio trashcan!

Did you think I was kidding about this? There's treasure in your studio trashcan! Glue it together and let's see it! My piece was made from a bit of a cut up postcard, a small piece of fabric, gift wrap, a lonely little flower, snips of ribbon, and paint mopped up from a careless spill on my art table.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main