Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, March 31, 2008

O.K., I'll Show You Mine


















I am making a new Vision Mini Quilt, as is my class. I thought if I showed my piece unfinished, perhaps, others would share their work in progress......

The angel I am happy with, but am finding the background rather challenging! Pinning work up on the wall, so that it can be looked at hanging vertically from some distance, is a big help, but I am stalled. My mistake was to stop and think about it.....not my usual method! Now I find that there's too much to consider, and making up my mind is not so easy. :-)


3 Comments:

Blogger Gena Lumbroso said...

Oh you are so right! That is so inspiring! Love it... now back to work :)

XX Gena

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she is lovely. Luscious. Just like you :)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i stumble upon this blog. Lucky me, casue is a beautiful quilt.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main