Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, April 04, 2008

New Doll, completed














"Angels always try to paint a rosy picture."

This doll was done for my Vision Quilt, as I always seem to want to fly, and this doll depicts the ideal me. I find myself wanting to put wings on everything!:-) I'd like to think that it's not a matter of following a trend, but rather, symbolic of a lightness of being. I've tucked a little peacock feather into my hair, and I carry a magic wand with feathers with which to tickle you, and jingle bells to gently awaken you....and, perhaps, inspire you to dance.

Please read about my other passion at http://www.InnerBalanceIntegration.com


1 Comments:

Blogger mrg & grm said...

Beautiful, beautiful!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main