Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, April 21, 2008

Peru has been calling my name.....












The strange thing is that Peru has been calling my name for a good 20 years, and I finally gave in to that last year. Even though everything is very, very different from here....."Other Worldly", actually....and I don't speak the language, I felt like I had come home.

As we were leaving last year, I couldn't wait to come back. And, so it is.
I am leaving next week!

Those of you who are behind on your class projects, please make use of me this week. Those of you who would like to add some good stuff to your supplies from my personal stash, this is your last opportunity for a month! I could use your help in making space here so I can shop in Peru!:-)
By the way, is there anything you would want me to bring you from there?


2 Comments:

Blogger mrg & grm said...

Looks beautiful! Enjoy!!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still pottering around, but the folk doll quilt is almost finished. I think. She's turning out to be a quiet restful sort, without a lot of charms and fussy stuff.

Have a good restful restorative time in Peru (wow, Peru!) and tell us all about it when you return.

Anne Davis (silly thing won't let me use my Livejournal ID)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main