Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, August 25, 2008

Icon Doll Class is ON!


I am gathering names of people who would be willing to commit themselves to take an online class on creating an icon doll. The cost will be $30.

You may send payment to me via PayPal any time between now and the absolute deadline of Sept. 15th. PayPal payment address is MaiLiis@ix.netcom.com I will have the supply list ready shortly, and you will receive it shortly upon payment. The earlier you do this, the more time you will have to gather and hunt unusual supplies.

The class itself will begin the last week of September, and you will get the instructions in two installments. So, you might look at it as a two week class, although you can take as long as you wish. That's a definite plus to an online class!

You will not be copying these dolls, but learning to create your own. Once you take the class, you will be able to make as many icon dolls....all different....as you like.


3 Comments:

Blogger Gena Lumbroso said...

You can count me in...

2:50 PM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

I am most happy to have both you and Anne Davis back!!!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just checking your blog and noticed that the class is on, so I Paypal-ed you. I am looking forward to this, especially as I'm going to have my weekdays back again starting next week.

Anne Davis

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main