Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, September 22, 2008

Luna Parc



Thanks to a kind reader, I am able to introduce you to yet another wildly creative artist who has used his home as an art form. This is Luna Parc, created by Ricky Boscarino.

How many of us dare allow our home to reflect our art? Friends have told me that my home looks like the inside of one of my shrines, which..of course...I don't believe at all. Still, it's a nice compliment. I am much too practical to do
anything permanent. After all, I might get tired of it, or want to sell it. Ah, it's not much fun being practical! All the more reason to admire Ricky. Take a virtual tour at
http://www.lunaparc.com/lunatour/bathroom_1.htm


6 Comments:

Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

How funny! I saw him yesterday! He has a booth every year at Lyndhurst Craft fair... mostly jewelry. I bought an OM symbol from him for a necklace. One day, I may get to his place. Pretty wild!
Doreen

7:50 PM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

His house is not open to the public. Do you think you can talk your way in? If so, I want to come, too!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

He sends a postcard once in awhile when he has an open studio/house. I'll have to let you know next time I get one :-)
Doreen

1:05 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

This is really incredible. Thanks so much for sharing. I may never have seen this if not for you!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Georgina said...

I would so want to go wild in my home, but I think my sweet, very linear thinking husband would divorce me...he already thinks I'm nuts!

I love his pottery and his lustre techniques. Lustres are very difficult to work with and he has it down to perfection.

Thanks for sharing, Chaska.

Georgina

11:53 AM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

Yes, it's interesting what we actually WOULD do in our interiors if we were entirely on our own! I now, for the first time in my life, live in a house just under those circumstances. It isn't wild, but it is rich in color and filled with art, that of others and also my own mixed in.
I think my next house would be more subdued.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main