Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Thursday, December 18, 2008

They Would Not Jitterbug!


Philosophers have argued for
centuries about how many
angels can dance on the head
of a pin, but materialists
have always known it depends
on whether they are
jitterbugging or dancing
cheek to cheek.

Tom Robbins



It was my intention to make some "looser, wilder" angels than I had created previously, and look what happened. I just finished these two angels, and, regardless of my intentions, they turned out true to my style. As much as I love bright color and admire "frou-frou" with some envy, it's still laying on my table. They definitely do not jitterbug!

Labels: , ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Gena Lumbroso said...

Your style can change - but it is always gorgeous and inspiring! (not to mention colorful!!)

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You continue to be an inspiration to me!!!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Pat Winter said...

Beautiful. I always love looking at your creations.
Happy Holidays
Pat

11:20 AM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

Pat, Your Comfort Doll Project will be receiving some angels, I'm sure.:-) I hope to lead another Angel Project next year, also.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main