Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

From Messy to Neat















O.k., a quick disclaimer. This studio belongs to someone else. I was taken by how she flipped her viewpoint from being "an impossible mess...can't work here" to one of "looks pretty tidy...I can do this." But these are my words....you can read karma's here.

I just love this because we can apply that shift to just about everything, not just to the shape our studios are in. It's all about perception, not reality.


Labels: ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry Goodloe said...

LOL . . . I wasn't expecting that! I wish it were that easy to get things in order *smiles*

8:38 PM  
Blogger Karma Veranda said...

Hi Chaska, wow it's interesting to see my studio on your site. Shifting perceptions has become a first step for most of my progress these days.
thanks for the link,
Karma
http://inpraiseoftheaberrantmuse.blogspot.com/

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me a minute to see what was really happening. Hee!

I must remember that cleaning tip for future use.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Kate Carvellas said...

Wow...Very interesting idea and great concept! Also pretty darn funny!! But does perception alter reality or does reality alter perception....or both???? LOL!! Now my head is really spinning!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

I have come to believe that there is not such thing as "reality". What we consider to be reality is, in fact, only our perception.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main