Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Steampunk Doll




This delightfully charming Steampunk doll was created by Georgina Diaz who will be teaching this online class with me June 5th. It will be great fun both for doll artists and anyone else interested in what constitutes Steampunk.

This class, along with the Beaded Felt Ball Necklace class May 8, will complete the series of back to back online classes I have offered since last October when I was nudged out of retirement to teach Icon Dolls.

I will, of course, continue to create my own art. There are so many ideas which are clamoring for expression!

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Carvellas said...

Wow! This is terrific! I've never heard of this type of doll. It's too cool! Great work by Georgina!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main