Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Monday, May 04, 2009

Is Your Table Full of er...Stuff?






Yesterday I found myself working within just a few square inches of free space on my table. This did not deter Santino in the least. He just swept off a few things to make a space for himself so he could watch me work. He is the best feline assistant I have ever had! He doesn't play with the stuff, not even the beads and feathers! I think he wants to be an artist when he grows up. :-)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your table is full of cat. He's gorgeous. Sooner or later, he is going to get into the feathers - it's just a matter of time. He's probably waiting until you let your guard down.

It looks like you have a lot of interesting stuff going on.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Gena Lumbroso said...

This is too cute! How lucky you both are!

4:46 AM  
Blogger mary schweitzer said...

One of my cats works with me too.
My space is also full of stuff. My creative process is to live with things in full view till they tell me what they need to be.
Mary

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main