Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Santino Collage




















Here is the work in its entirety. The tags are mounted on a handmade mottled gold paper covered panel and framed in antiqued dark brown without glass.

Each tag is a three dimensional mini collage reminiscent of a merit medal. I finished this work prior to the "dream box", but could not show it until the recipient had seen it.
(Oh, I so wanted to keep this one! I suspect I will never get around to making one for myself, as it's no fun to repeat myself. It went to a very good home, though!)


5 Comments:

Blogger Artifice said...

Chaska,

This is an absolutely gorgeous artwork! I understand why it is hard to let it go.

Hugs! Linda

10:12 AM  
Blogger Chaska Peacock said...

Yes, but it went to a wonderful, appreciative person!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Pam McKnight said...

Chaska,
thanks for sending a link on the Creative life yahoo group. I love your art and will add you to my blog.
http://pammcknight.blogspot.com/
thanks, Pam

12:13 PM  
Blogger Sherry Goodloe said...

These tags are just GORGEOUS!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Simply stunning!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main