Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Almost Back....





I've been kept prisoner by three Facebook farming games!  Never having played any games on computer before, I was having way too much fun to want to do anything else. 

There comes a time when we need to ask ourselves, "Who am I?"  Artists do art.  I can't be spending a majority of available time playing computer games and still call myself an artist. 

So here it is, the Dia de los Muertos cigar box shrine I'm working on. 

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

Blogger Doe Grozs Art said...

I was invited to be a neighbor on someone's farm and said, noooo way am I getting sucked into that! I wanted to leave a comment on the other blog, but I guess I have to subscribe or something.. I thought how weird as yesterday I had my first cup of coca tea in awhile :-)I also met a man from Cusco. He opened a Peruvian deli and I will be hanging pictures there.
Cool shrine too! Did you make the people inside?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main