Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rocking Away!



I am doing a series of music related pieces.  Since this is different from allowing the art to speak of whatever is in the recesses of my subconscious, I listened to their music while working. 
(My cats were not pleased!)


This is a tribute to Carlos Santana whose quote "Turn on the light in your own heart" was the inspiration for this box shrine.







I consider Jimi Hendrix to be one of the greatest guitar players ever, someone who inspired all others who followed.  This tribute to Hendrix is  titled "Inspire"



3 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

Chaska, these boxes are wonderful!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger weezie said...

Very exciting! They explode with music ... even tho it is very quiet here right now.

8:56 PM  
Blogger weezie said...

Fantastic subjects ... and the music explodes from your art ..

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main