Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hard Working Studio



Here you can see one of my assistants, Miki.  He has 
emptied the bag from Michaels' and is now wearing it.  It's a wonder none of my cats have ever gotten hurt on my table, and for this I am grateful.
 
My work table sans assistant.  Is my work space ever neat?  Oh, I think it was...True Confession...a few years ago.. Artists create art, which is order of a different kind.
Once upon four years ago, this storage wall held it all, but then I started doing assemblage, and that's when I ran out of space.  And yet I know that if I took the time...away from creating art.... I could find a space for it all. 

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Georgina said...

Chaska,

Try explaining that to my mother. She hates going into my studio...has no idea how I can find anything or work in there. I told her the last time I cleaned up and did some so called "organizing" it took me hours to find anything!!! So I just leave things alone. I have a doggie bed under my work table for my little Maya who likes to join me on occasions. I suggest you leave it the way it is...cats and all!!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Main