Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Getting Back Into "Flow"



I have learned that when a task is taking an inordinate length of time, I need to stop fighting with it and take time off.  So I went on a "field trip" with my camera and brought some nice images home with me. These are some of my favorites.

Texans are crazy for their Bluebonnets.  I think fields of Bluebonnets are beautiful, but I am more partial to outcroppings of cacti.  They spring up here and there, and, for some reason, I think they are cute! 


I think stopping to nourish our souls is a necessity to living in "flow", that place in which both needed tasks and creativity take place easily and happily.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Love these photo's thanks for sharing.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main