Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Love You Because I Know No Other Way

The shrine auction to benefit the street children of Oaxaca opened for bidding today.  This piece by Lulu Moon is one of the many beautiful shrines.  Lulu used Neruda's poem, translated here, as inspiration for her shrine.

(I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.)

Please see post below to view all the shrines and for bidding.

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Just Me Again said...

It is such a wonderful auction! All the shrines are amazing! And this while project is such a great opportunity to get to know so many incredibly talented artists! :)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main