Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, April 02, 2010

Plight of a Mixed Media Artist

There is so much STUFF!  There are so many categories!  And, of course, I continue to find and buy more. It's tough to work with everything from fiber, rusted objects, plastics, memorabilia, beads, new objects, paper etc. etc.  Some items I call simply "doo-lalies".:-)
 
Hmm...I'm so tempted to call them ALL that, but then how will I ever find what I'm looking for if all the drawers are marked like that?  This is no simple kitchen organizational task!

Of course, some problems are good to have!  I bought smaller plastic storage so I could have finer break-downs of categories.  At the time that I took this photo I was feeling completely overwhelmed.  I didn't know where to put the extra storage nor what to put into which drawers.  I was amazed when I looked at the photo because it felt so much worse than it looked. :-)

I think if my kitty assistant, Santino, could have taken a photo of me, it would have shown me to look a lot like he does here.:-)  But, things are looking up.  I am able to work, though I am not finished with the reorganization.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main