Art Alchemy Studio


Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Friday, July 23, 2010

An Interview In Pictures

I saw an interesting challenge posted on Carol Swallowcliff's website:
http://swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-challenge.html

It took me over a month to get around to doing this interview of myself in pictures, but it was a lot of fun.....Below are my efforts.




Who are you?











What do you like about where you live?











What might your perfect afternoon look like?








If you had an hour alone in your studio, what would you do?








What are some of your favorite things?








What foods nourish your soul?















When you simply need to take a breath and reground yourself, what do you do?












How do you nurture your creative dreams?

















Does your heart have a secret wish you want to share?











So, now you know all about me. Post a link in comments if you want me to know about you!

Labels:


1 Comments:

Blogger Pam McKnight said...

well done!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main