Art Alchemy Studio



Mixed Media Art by Chaska Peacock

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pictures Within Pictures




When inspiration fails me, I find my camera an invaluable tool to study composition and color....if nothing else. With me feet rooted in one spot, I like to see how many good compositions I can capture by no more than changing the camera angle.

Back in the days when we used film in our cameras, and everything about photography was very expensive, I became accustomed to being very careful with my shots. Even now, with digital images I don't like wading through many images. It's much easier to compose through the viewfinder! After all, would you consider doing many different paintings of the same scene and then decide which was the best?:-)
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Main